Pet Friendly Hotel Recommendations from
At 1-800-PetMeds, we know our community loves to travel with pets. But sometimes, finding pet friendly hotels and vacations can be challenging. That’s why we’ve compiled a database of hotels that allow pets and deliver the highest standard of care and attention to their wellbeing. The PetMeds Travel Guide is a resource for pet owners searching for pet friendly vacations or pet friendly lodging options throughout the United States. These hotels have been reviewed by other pet owners, and by 1-800-PetMeds, to ensure that you and your pet have an enjoyable stay, no matter what your destination may be.
Once you find a pet friendly destination, here are few tips to prepare your pet for travel:
- Remember to pack any pet meds you may need during your trip, such as flea and tick preventive, heartworm preventive, or any medications your pet is taking for specific conditions.
- Keep pet meds in an easily accessible location, rather than packed in a sealed box or suitcase.
- Pack your pet’s food in an airtight, plastic container to avoid spills, and keep it fresh.
- If traveling by car, bring a water bowl to help keep your pet hydrated during the trip.
- Bring your pet’s bed and a few toys so your pet is comfortable no matter where you stay.
- Don’t forget to pack some treats!